Friday 2 May 2014

April Favourites

Hi everyone! It's May, yay! 

April was a very interesting month - it was my last month of university, so the majority of my time was spent studying for finals, which is just as fun as it sounds.

I did, however, pick up some favourites throughout the month, naturally!

Image Source
Music-wise, I absolutely fell in love with Andrew Belle. Look him up, please do! His songs are gorgeous, and I find they're all very relatable as well. My favourite on this particular album - Black Bear, his most recent - is called Pieces. Beautiful song.

My next favourite:
Lily Collins & her flawless eyebrows
Image Source

Filling in eyebrows. On a side note I don't think Lily Collins fills hers in, but she has flippin amazing eyebrows, like, just look at them. I've been filling my eyebrows in for a while now, but started doing it more often in April, just because I really do enjoy how easy it is to do it once you get the hang of it.

Aaaaand lastly:
Image Source
Crop tops. Shown above is one that I actually own, I bought it at Forever 21 for about 10 dollars. A couple months back I was completely determined to enlarge my nonexistent collection of crop tops, and since then I have. I have a couple basic ones, and a couple nice floral ones that I adore. I love this trend, especially now that the weather is improving!

So those are some of my April favourites! What are some trends you are enjoying this spring?

-Hannah
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment