Tuesday 4 March 2014

February Music Favourites

Hello everyone!

It's Tuesday, I'm finished with class, and it's pouring outside. The perfect time to relax and listen to some of my favourite artists.

I found a lot of new music this past month, but here are a couple of the songs that really stood out for me:

Image Source
Say Something by A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera: This song is absolutely gorgeous. I kept hearing snippets of it on the radio, in restaurants, etc, and never knew what it was until I finally found it online. I love how you can really feel the emotion in the song.

Image Source
I Won't Let You Go by Snow Patrol: You can really never go wrong with Snow Patrol. I continue to enjoy the new music they create! Such a lovely song.

Image Source
Only Love by Ben Howard: This entire CD, really. I love Ben Howard's unique voice, interesting instrumentals, and gorgeous lyrics. A very talented artist, I would love to see him live.

There are some of the songs and artists I have been enjoying recently! Some other artists not pictured above are Andrew Belle, The Mowgli's, and Two Hours Traffic. If you are into alternative, up-beat music, do give them a listen!

What songs are you enjoying this month?

-Hannah
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment