Monday 27 January 2014

So It's Monday

Hello everyone! We find ourselves at the beginning of another week!

I had an amazing weekend - my boyfriend visited me here at university for a while and it was absolutely perfect. But now back to the homework and assignments and lectures!

And next weekend, I get to go home and see my family! I'm so looking forward to it. I love it here at uni, of course, but I do miss the folks back home.

For this week, though, I'm going to concentrate on getting the most out of what I do. I'm going to study hard, be creative, live as fully as I can. Because I think that's important for being happy. Instead of waiting for something in the future, make the most of the now. 


Live for today. Life is as grand as you make it. 

So, while I do look forward immensely to spending time at home this coming weekend, I'm going to try and make this week the best one yet!

-Hannah
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment