Tuesday 21 January 2014

Dorm Room Excitement

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday!

I recently did a full dorm room clean up and got myself a ficus. Pretty cool, I know! (Only somewhat sarcastic here, I'm actually really excited about the ficus)

Our ficus' name is Alex and he's a pretty rad ficus
Why a ficus of all plants, you may ask? I personally hadn't even heard of ficuses until my mother, an avid gardener, told me they make ideal indoor plants because they require minimal watering, are well-suited to indoor sun conditions, and are very easy to maintain.

It's been here for a little less than a week and is already improving the general feel and liveliness of my dorm room. It may also help that I cleaned, and my room is now organized as well. Hopefully it stays neat!

-Hannah
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment