Thursday 26 September 2013

September Favourites

Wow, hello everyone! It's been a while, eh?

I have really no excuse other than the fact I've been CRAZY busy settling into university. But now it's been a month, I'm getting used to the homework load and living in dorm, so I feel like I can begin regularly updating again. And what better way to start it off with a good ol' favourites post?

Favourite Clothing Item:
Steve Madden boots
$50.00
I got these boots while searching for "sensible university shoes" for my long walks to class, and have not been disappointed! They are comfortable and go with basically any outfit. I don't think they'll perform particularly well in heavy rain, but hey, that's what rain boots are for.

Favourite Cosmetic:
Eos lip balm
$3.00
A basic cosmetic, but an awesome one. I got the summer fruit flavour, which smells INCREDIBLE. The lip balm itself applies smoothly. I definitely want to get my hands on more flavours.

Favourite Music:
I Choose You by Sara Bareilles
I picked up this song (for free!) at Starbucks, where it was featured in one of the Pick of the Weeks. And okay, it is the most adorable, feel-good song. It's lovely! I adore Sara Bareilles' voice, and continue to enjoy her music.

A rather short post, I apologize, but my chemistry homework is calling my name. I hope you all are having lovely weeks, and I'll get back to you soon!

What are some of your September favourites?

-Hannah
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment