Saturday 10 August 2013

July Favourites

A bit late, I know! I've been so busy! But here it is: July favourites.

Favourite Shoe Purchase:
American Eagle Javelin Oxford
I bought these beauties a little while ago, and I am in love. They are super comfortable, cute, and go with just about anything! They were $50, but I got them at a student discount for $45.

Favourite Clothing Purchase:
American Eagle Classic Rinse Skinny Jeans
I've been looking for a new pair of simple, classic skinny jeans for a while, and when I heard American Eagle was having a jeans sale, I jumped at the opportunity. I absolutely love American Eagle jeans - I think every pair I own is from that store! This pair is no exception; they fit exceptionally well, are comfortably stretchy, were only $30.


Favourite Music:
The Paper Kites Woodland EP
I bought this EP by The Paper Kites, and I am so glad I did. Their songs are soothing, clever, and just feel-good in general. If you're a fan of indie-acoustic, I would definitely recommend them. I bought the EP for $4.99 on iTunes.

Favourite Cosmetic:
Burberry Body Perfume
Does perfume count as a cosmetic? I'm going to say it does, because I am so excited about this perfume. I got a small sample of it and absolutely adore the scent - it's light, fresh, and makes me feel like running through a field of daisies. I am trying currently to get my hands on a full bottle.

So those are some of my favourites from July! It feels to me like July absolutely flew by... and already nine days into August, it's crazy. I am not ready for the summer to end!

What are some of your favourites this summer? Feel free to leave comments below!

I hope you are all having lovely weeks.

-Hannah
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment