Monday 10 June 2013

"Let us dance in the sun...

... wearing wild flowers in our hair." -Susan Polis Schutz

I do like that quote! I don't have a whole lot to say today, but I did take a break from the craziness of my last week of school to take a few pictures of some of the gorgeous flowers in our garden. Enjoy!

I know I said flowers, but come on. Look at that face!
Not 100% sure what these are. Crocuses?

Clematis!
Pansies - one of my favourites flowers!
FANTASTIC lavender hybrid type things. They look a little like pineapples, don't they?!
Lastly, my forever elegant (and slightly insane) cat, Charlie

I hope you enjoyed that small tour through our small but lovely garden! A lot of the time it's pretty tired-looking, but when it's in bloom, it's gorgeous. What are some of your favourite plants or flowers?

-Hannah
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment