Saturday 23 March 2013

Music is Magic

Albus Dumbledore was the one who said that. Brilliant man.

Anyway, I wasn't doing much and felt like writing a blog post... but I didn't know what OF! But then it occured to me - music. Why not write about music? So I'm going to give you my top five favourite songs of the week. I'm going to start by saying this was a very difficult thing to do... I have so many favourites!

Let's do this!

  1. England by The National. Can you say epic?! Seriously. The harmonies in this one. Speaks to the soul. If you're curious, here it is.
  2. I Was Wrong by The Oh Hello's. This song is really sad, but just so lovely. Here's a link.
  3. Dread In My Heart by Mother Mother. Deceptively cheerful, it's actually kind of sad too! Very awesome song. I feel like I should also warn people about swearing, just in case you don't like that kind of thing. Here.
  4. Gone by Tokyo Police Club. So cheerful! I absolutely love the guitar in the intro. LOVE IT. Here.
  5. Rocks and Daggers by Noah & The Whale. Another happy one, just really sweet and pretty! Again, harmonies. Can't get enough of them harmonies. It's here.
So those are my favourites for the week! Man, that was difficult... there are still so many songs I would have liked to put there! It's like being asked your favourite book or movie. Impossible.

Have lovely weekends!