Tuesday 5 March 2013

But today is Tuesday too!

Supernatural, anyone? No? Okay. Couldn't resist. Sorry.

First of all, THEME CHANGE! My blog looks different. Yay!

Secondly, ESPIONAGE MAKE-UP! You may recall my post from yesterday in which I excitedly babbled about Comicon. One of the things I purchased was eyeshadow from Espionage Cosmetics! I highly encourage you to check them out! Tons of fantastic colours! And all fandom related lines - the one I bought is part of the Browncoats collection :D

And you know what's exciting? The eyeshadow isn't just an eyeshadow. They actually call it everything shadow. Here's a list of all the wondrous things it can do:

  • Eyeshadow
  • Lash colour
  • Highlighter
  • Blush
  • Temporary hair colour
  • Acrylic colour
  • Body shimmer
  • Nail colour
  • Lip stain
  • Brow filler
  • Lip gloss
  • Contour
  • Glitter tattoos
  • Eyeliner
  • Warpaint
Whoa. I know.

I still need to figure out how to do the majority of these things (all of them except eyeshadow, actually!) but I'm definitely looking forward to experimenting with the one I got! I really love the colour I bought - it's called Mrs. Reynolds and is this really nice shimmery pink.

 I love the packaging!













I think this colour would work really nicely as a blush (which I can totally do - see list above!!) so I may give that a try! It's a very smooth, nice consistency and goes on super well.









Very shimmery and dainty!














To sum up, I am totally going to buy more Espionage products! I love this one so far and am really excited to try different looks out with it. Go check them out! Here's the link again! espionagecosmetics.com

BYEEEE