Wednesday 20 February 2013

Well, this is it.

The beginning. Post number one. The start of my blogging career.

I use the word "career" hesitantly. In all honesty, I have no idea what to say.

Well. Off to a good start.

I'm sitting here drinking tea out of my favourite mug, and all is well. For now, I guess - everything is uncertain and all that. I'm supposed to read a little section of The Canterbury Tales for school, but that isn't much of a chore. It's a lovely piece of literature, it really is!

Anyway, back to the topic (if there ever was one). First post. We're off to a semi-good start here. Right? We're good? Okay.

I'm realizing now how incredibly unorganized I was about this; I never really thought about what I was making this blog FOR. Will it be personal? Instructional? Comedic? Who knows. Not me, that's for sure.

What I CAN tell you is that I will try to make it as interesting as possible. Maybe there'll be some DIY's. Perhaps some book reviews. Movies I've seen. To-do lists. There'll be a variety, I can tell you that.

I really hope you enjoy this. And that you have a lovely day, wherever you are.