Tuesday 26 February 2013

Live Clean Review

I've tried out this product - Live Clean's Argan Oil Smooth & Shine Cream - and here are some of my thoughts!


















I got this product quite by accident, actually! I have Live Clean leave-in conditioner and love it, and am running a bit low. I asked my mum to pick me up some and she brought this back for me, so instead of make a fuss I decided to give it a go!

First of all, it smells amazing. Coconut, almost. I actually am not 100% sure what the smell is but it is a lovely one.

The texture, as well, is really nice. It's super smooth and light, and doesn't leave any residue or anything behind. I found it left my curls softer and less frizzy. I've only used it to touch up single curls or small chunks of curls, and it's worked really well that way. I did find, though, that you need a pretty decent amount of it for it to do anything noticeable to your hair. Maybe that's just me and my stubborn hair, though! I may experiment a bit more with it, but I'm liking what it does!

I also love the environmentally friendly part of it, and along with that, how it has, like, zero bad ingredients in it. The packaging is even recyclable!

Overall, an awesome product! I'd definitely recommend this for curly haired people to try out, and I'd even guess it would work in other hair types as well! Give it a try!