Thursday 28 February 2013

Being a geek...

... is awesome. I'm not going to lie.

I mean, what do people think about? People who aren't in fandoms or crazily obsessed about something? Do they think about real life? 

Silly.

Anyway, there was a reason I brought being a nerd up in the first place. And that reason is...

...
...
...













COMICON!!! ! ! !

Tomorrow! I am leaving!!! FOR COMICON!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I am seriously so excited - there'll be special guests there like Patrick Stewart, Misha Collins, Danai Gurira, Natalia Tena... I WILL BE BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS THESE PEOPLE.

Phew. I should probably calm down a little. But really, I'm SO EXCITED.

So I won't be posting over the weekend (I'll be busy flailing and fainting and fangirling), so have a good one! Byeee!

On another note, one of my LBD otps just became the real deal. Another reason to love being a fan of something!